1. Products are displayed to the best of the sellers knowledge, however they may slightly differ from those displayed, which are for illustrative purposes only. The seller has made every effort to accurately display the images, colour and articulate the sizes of the product.
2. The seller accepts no responsibility for the order of goods at the incorrect size. The buyer is solely responsible for ordering the correct size. See the sizing guides at the end of these terms.
3. All products we provide are sourced from the manufacturer and are thus the legitimate and authentic product
4. In case of allergies all products can be detailed in terms of material type and % - this information
1. The seller aims to deliver all products within 21 days but in the event of personalisation and periods of high demand, please allow up to 28 days to complete the order.
2. The seller accepts no responsibility for delays to delivering the goods (whereby the 28 day period post order passes) due to a manufacturing issue. In this circumstance the seller will notify the buyer at the earliest opportunity.
3. All orders are subject to availability at the time of order.
4. In the circumstance of a supply issue with part or all the order the seller will contact the buyer and agree whether deliveries will be in part form and/ or whether refunds will be required.
5. Currently the seller will only deliver to the UK mainland.
6. Delivery of final product will be agreed between the buyer and the seller – this will not necessarily happen at the time of contract, as varying time lengths may occur depending on the levels of personalisation. If a means of delivery is agreed post contract that will incur a cost another confirmation email will be sent – entering the buyer and seller into a further contract whereby agreement of price for delivery will be stated.
7. Charges for delivery services and time frames are listed below.
8. The weights of the product cannot be guaranteed, should this be requested, and are approximates only and are based on an order by order basis.
For orders under £500
Standard delivery (up to 28 days)
£10 per 44kg box
Express delivery (10 days)
£75 per for 1 x 44kg box plus £10 for each box thereafter
For orders over £500
Standard delivery (up to 28 days)
£5 per 44kg box
Express delivery (10 days)
£75 per for 1 x 44kg box plus £5 for each box thereafter
For orders over £1000
1. Please note that once goods are personalised they are not eligible for return and the buyer is liable for the cost of the goods.
2. In the event of returning goods you must make contact proving dispatch of goods or have returned the goods within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In the event of receiving the order in more than 1 batch then the final delivery date will be taken as the start point of the 14 day period.
3. You have 14 days from the moment the order is placed to cancel without charge – unless personalisation takes place – in this instance the seller will make communication with the buyer to inform that personalisation will take place rendering the 14 day period void.
4. Should you have received faulty or substandard goods please make contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for collection. Remedial action will be agreed in ways of replacement or refund. Please contact 17sport within 14 days of receiving the goods.
5. If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered before we have delivered it to you, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. This may result in a price change at which point we will seek clarification if you want to proceed.
Section 7. – Price & Payment
1. Payment for all goods is required at the time of order confirmation. Non-payment at this point may lead to 17Sport cancelling the order.
2. Payment can be received via BACS, telephone, cheque (made payable to 17Sport) or cash. Bank account details to enter payment to are Sort Code 08-71-99 and Account number 29044359, and are also displayed on the order confirmation
3. All prices displayed will be inclusive of VAT. (VAT is not charged for children’s sized clothing)
4. Standard charges for personalisation and other services can be found on our website – www.17sport.co.uk
5. The price will be displayed and agreed on the proposal document, website, social media platforms or if enquiry for price is agreed verbally will be displayed on the order confirmation. All order confirmations will be emailed.
6. Please check your order confirmation for correct details and confirmation that the price shown is the price agreed.
Section 8. – Promotional offers
1. 17Sport will reserve the right to publish and withdraw special offers without prior notice.
2. We will from time to time publish special offers with larger discounts when multiples of the same item are bought at once.
3. Should we receive a return on a multi buy offer the price will be refunded to the level of the value of 1 at the multi -buy rate and not the published RRP (Was £)
Section 9. - 17 Sports rights
1. We hold the right to withdraw any special offers at any time without notice
2. If some of the products you supply are out of stock we will notify you of the situation via email.
3. If all of the products you order are out of stock we will contact you and not place the order.
4. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
5. We may cancel an order for any one of the below reasons. Should this situation arise we will inform you of our decision via email before cancelling the order – with a refund made should payment already have been recieved
- payment has not been received at time of order confirmation
- we are requested to deliver outside the UK mainland
- you are under 18 years of age and/ or are not the cardholder of the account being used to pay for the goods.
- you have outstanding payments to be made from a previous order.
- you have been aggressive/ abusive in behaviour towards any member of the 17Sport team
- we believe the products are being used for resale
- we believe the order has changed beyond our operational capabilities/ cannot deliver for the original timeline
- the supplier can no longer source the product and a suitable replacement to the same value/ quality cannot be found
6. We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage as a direct result of products supplied by 17 sport. We are not responsible for loss or damage from unforeseen circumstances